APB Soccer Schools – Booking Terms and Conditions
1 No variation or addition to the Terms shall be binding unless agreed in writing by APB Soccer Schools and the Parent.
2 The terms shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Parent upon payment of the Fee by or on behalf of the Parent. Payment by the Carer shall be deemed to have been made on behalf of the Parent.
3.1 The parent shall pay the whole Fee to APB Soccer Schools prior to the pupil commencing the football course.
3.2 The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever except with the prior written agreement of APB Soccer Schools, unless the child has attended the first class of their course and given notice that they will not be continuing to attend classes within 24 hours of attending the first class, in which case the course fees will be refunded in full within 30 days.
3.3 If classes are cancelled as a result of an “Act of God” (e.g. disruption resulting from extreme weather conditions, earthquakes, etc), strikes, terrorist activity, or where local authorities/public guidance advise that classes should be temporarily suspended for health or other reasons, then no refunds will be given and it will not be permitted to defer classes during the affected period.
4.1 APB Soccer Schools may cancel this contract at any time before the Pupil commences the Course for any reason whatsoever. APB Soccer Schools shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation.
4.2 In the event of cancellation by APB Soccer Schools prior to the commencement of the Course by the Pupil, APB Soccer Schools will add on the lost lesson to the end of the term or the next term.
4.3 The Parent/Carer understands that sessions are to be used consecutively
5. Parent’s Responsibility
5.1 The Parent warrants and represents that:
5.1.1 The information set out in the Enrolment Form (whether or not completed and/or signed by the Parent) is accurate in all respects and the Parent will notify APB Soccer Schools of any change in such information immediately.
5.1.2 When attending the Course, neither the Pupil nor the Carer will be suffering from any contagious illness, disease or anything similar thereto.
5.2 The Parent acknowledges and agrees that the Pupil shall be deemed to be under the direction, care and control of the Carer throughout the Course and the Carer shall be responsible for the welfare and conduct of the Pupil throughout the Course and whilst the Pupil is on the Premises.
5.3 The Parent shall indemnify and keep indemnified APB Soccer Schools against all loss (including loss of profit), liability, costs and expenses which APB Soccer Schools shall incur directly or indirectly as a consequence of any action or inaction of the Parent, the Carer or the Pupil.
6.1 In the event that APB Soccer Schools determines the behaviour of the Pupil and/or the Carer to be unacceptable, APB Soccer Schools shall be entitled to exclude the Pupil and the Carer (or either of them) from Course and Premises permanently or for such period as APB Soccer Schools shall (in its entire discretion) determine.
6.2 The standard of behaviour which is to be regarded as unacceptable at a Course or on Premises shall be determined by APB Soccer Schools.
7. Exclusion of Liability
7.1 Except in the case of fraud and subject to clause 7 below, APB Soccer Schools, its coaches, servants, employees or agents accept no responsibility under any circumstances for any loss (consequential or otherwise), damage, expense or delay suffered or incurred by the Parent, the Pupil or any other party arising directly or indirectly or in any way connected with the attendance of the Pupil at the Course (or any part of it) or any other act or omission on the part of APB Soccer Schools or any of its coaches, employees or agents even if such act or omission is negligent.
7.2 The Parent agrees (for and on behalf of the Parent and the Pupil) that any claim by the Parent or the Pupil against APB Soccer Schools or any coach, employee or agent of APB Soccer Schools must be brought within 60 days of the event that gave rise to such claim. Any claim made thereafter shall be time-barred.
7.3 The Parent acknowledges, warrants and undertakes (for and on behalf of the Parent and the Pupil) that the maximum aggregate liability of APB Soccer Schools to the Parent and/or Pupil under these terms shall not exceed the Fee.
7.4 All warranties and conditions whether implied by statute or otherwise are excluded from this contract provided that nothing in this contract shall restrict or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of APB Soccer Schools, its coaches, servants, employees or agents or affects the statutory rights of the Parent or Pupil.
8.1 These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersede all prior agreements and understandings between the parties. It is agreed that no statement, promise or inducement whether written or oral alleged to have been made by either party and which is no contained herein shall be binding or form part of this Agreement.
8.2 This entire agreement shall be governed by English Law and shall fall under English jurisdiction
Website Terms & Conditions
The term APB Soccer Schools or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.